Where did your family live in 1957?
Where did your family live in Londonderry in 1957? Next week the Londonderry Sentinel will be publishing the first in a short series of special supplements giving the names of householders at addresses throughout the city in 1957, starting with streets on the cityside, accompanied by pictures of streets from bygone years.
As this was, of course, before the Protestant exodus, it shows how many well-known Protestant family names could be found alongside those of well-known Catholic surnames.
- Atos overuling GPs on sick claimants’ requests for visits
- Star players return for Deery
- The amazing story of Francis Makemie, a Ramelton man, and the founder of American dissent
- Crow hampers RAF electronic warfare drills in North Sea
- Londonderry demonstrators to converge on Enniskillen on G8 protest buses
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Londonderry
Wednesday 19 June 2013
Temperature: 10 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 20 mph
Wind direction: South west
Temperature: 12 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: South